8 Reasons You Should Migrate to dotCMS CloudMay 11, 2022
Would your technology team prefer to focus on building innovative apps and supporting the business, instead of managing infrastructure? Would you like to significantly reduce the total cost of ownership of your digital platform? If the answers to those questions is yes, read on...
- System Administration | Getting rid of system administration activities can save up to 1-2 FTEs depending on the size of your dotCMS infrastructure. That easily saves you $200,000 – $300,000 per year.
- Annual CMS Upgrades | Included in any dotCMS Cloud subscription is the annual core CMS upgrade (LTS to LTS). It's painless and there's no upcharge. Other managed hosting provider can charge thousands.
- Performance Support | Performance Support (24/7 Critical care) is included for HA production/live environments on dotCMS, whereas 3rd-party managed hosting providers charge anywhere between $25,000 - $50,000 per year. With dotCMS Cloud you save on additional support costs.
- Cloud Self-Services | As mentioned in our Spring Updates 2022 webinar, dotCMS is working on a Cloud Control app that enables a number of self-service scenarios, including but not limited to ad-hoc back-ups & restores, spinning up new environments, and many more.
- SOC2 (Type II) | dotCMS is SOC2 (Type II) certified for dotCMS Cloud and the process and controls supporting the product and customers. Customers can be assured their platforms are secure.
- Power Purchase Agreement | dotCMS procures a lot of AWS cloud products and has significantly better purchasing power than individual enterprises or 3rd parties offering managed hosting. This allows us to offer a competitive product that makes sense for everyone involved.
- Tiered Cloud resources | At dotCMS, we don’t believe in one-size-fits-all. Our tiered cloud offering gives you the flexibility for the different environments you need to support your business-critical applications.
- Enterprise SPA Hosting | dotCMS Cloud now offers Enterprise SPA Hosting as part of our standard product offering. It allows development teams to increase their focus on innovation and building engaging applications to support the business outcomes, instead of managing underlying infrastructure.